Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Tradition in the making...

My Crazy husband likes to make Pizza Dough People, hahaha. Everyone gets one for their birthday!
He show's his silly colors mostly at Christmas. We make a zillion Cookies together every year, 9 years Tradition now. His favorite part is when I roll out the Gingerbread Dough. While I am busy cutting out the Ladies and Gents and cutting out shingles for our Gingerbread Village he is busy cutting out "unmentionables" out of my dough! Ugh I get so angry because then I must rummage through all of them while filling our cookie tins so NO ONE recieves a special suprise! It really is quite funny as we munch on our favorite cut outs and share them with friends! I guess the Falic Gingerbread People are a tradition as well :) Geez, I just wonder what is next?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: