Monday, May 24, 2010

Times have Changed

Well, It has been an extremely long time since I have updated my blog. The reason is probably my Pastry Chef OCD...hahah...We Pastry Chefs (generally) have extreme OCD! We like things in order ALL THE TIME! We like our tools, ingredients, pastries, completely organized. (Chef Meg and I like to say "Lined up like little soldiers" Otherwise, I know I personally, can not function and wind up walking around in circles all day. I frequently say, "Ugh, I can not work with my things unorganized"
Anyway- this leads into why I haven't "blogged" in forever...
I wanted to get a few "big stories" about things that are important to me "blogged" before this became my ongoing daily....food for thought.
Hasn't worked this far due to my business, so I have decided to go ahead and add those "stories" later!
I have overrun my facebook page with pics of my work, cool things I make, and quite frankly too much kitchen stuff...I frequently do not post things that I would like to because it may be considered (unrelevent info) that has nothing to do with reconnecting and chatting with old friends and having fun with current ones. -And I have longed to keep my Culinary thoughts and funny happenings (ORGANIZED hahah) in one place. I have simply been waiting to finnish my Big Important Stories on my blog before going forward with that; however, ........Times Have Changed!

No comments: